*Me in the kitchen stirfrying vegetables*
*Mom walks in and peers over the pan*
Me: "What?"
Mom: "Just seeing what you are making?"
Me: "ok..."
*Mom still hangs around*
Can you please go away now?
Mom: "You should put some cheese on that. You're not getting enough calcium."
Me: "Ok."
Mom: "You need to eat more dairy. You don't eat enough from what i can see."
Me:"ok"
you can leave any time. I've heard this shpeel like 100 times.
*a few seconds go by*
Mom: "What do you eat that has calcium?"
Me: "I have cereal in the morning."
with no milk. but you don't need to know that =]
Mom: "Ok, so that's about 25% of your daily calcium. What else?"
Me: "I don't know.."
Mom: "Ok, so that's not enough. You should put some cheese on that or eat a yogurt or something"
*a few moments pass*
Mom: "Ok?"
Me: "ok."
*a few more seconds pass*
Mom: "What if we try that frying cheese?"
Me: "Ew"
Mom: "What?"
Me: "That sounds disgusting"
Mom: "It's just like grilled cheese. You like grilled cheese don't you?"
a couple seconds pass and then i slowly nod my head
Mom: "So it's just like grilled cheese. I don't see why that sounds so disgusting."
Me: "Ok."
*Mom peers over at the pan again*
Mom: "You should put some cheese on that"
Me: "ok."
THANK GOD! she finally left the room !
Do you see how annoying this is? I clearly don't want to talk about it. Something about talking about how i eat makes me really pissed off every time. Yet she brings it up at least every other day. I can't stand it.
Other news: I was good on monday and really good on tuesday until the epic fail that was wednesday. Today i'm doing better though. Not fantastic but a lot less than yesterday so thats good. However, i burn less today than i do on wednesdays. I only have 2 hours of dance. that only burns 4-500 calories.
I honestly don't think that i will be a reasonable weight by tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see how poorly i've been treating my body.
I hope everyone is better than me
-SW
No comments:
Post a Comment