Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eightyeight.

It's raining and i have to give my 3 and a half minute spanish speech today by memory ! i'm so nervous, but sticking mostly to my plan yesterday helped immensely.
I went from about 104.7 to 101 exactly ! i lost three pounds in a day and it's slightly visible.
Not much, but when you're as critical as me you notice.
I'm going to try to stick to the same plan today and i have 2 hours of dance and gymnastics tonight which should burn it all off. I don't think i will be loosing 3 pounds again by tomorrow, but if i lose 1 i'll be back to 100 pounds again which i want sooo badly.

And 30 followers? Thank you all so much for listening to me rant mostly about my failures and depressing days. I know i get strength from some of the people i follow, but i would never think that i could help someone else. And for those of you who comment, i appreciate it so much. I login as frequently as i can to update everyone, get things off my chest, but most of all to see what you have to say, so thank you<3

Stay Strong xo
SW

No comments: