Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eightysix.

Holy fuck. what the hell is going on with my life right now?

Super stressed, more homework than i've ever had in my life, but those are not even the worst parts.

Why can i not resist chocolate? I didn't binge or anything i had like 30 m&ms but still. i resisted a ton of sweets yesterday, but i couldn't resist the chocolate. Hopefully today will be a different story.

Oh yeah and what the fuck. i finally didn't eat lunch for the first time in a week, or breakfast for that matter, and i gained a pound. SERIOUSLY?! I haven't weighed myself in four days, so i hope to dear fucking christ thats it's a combination of the past four days because i know i was bad over the weekend.

As for today i plan to have:
yogurt - 75
Zucchini - 2
Apple - 60
Popcorn - 30
total = 167

Hopefully that will work. I can get out of lunch again i'm pretty sure, and i have a photo shoot after school so i can't go home and eat. I also have no money to buy any food today anyways. That always puts a damper on things. I should probably only be home for about an hour before i leave for dance and then i get home just in time to go to bed.

Let's see how today works out and lets hope that i don't gain another fucking pound because i'm becoming obviously heavier and i really don't want other people to start commenting on it.

No comments: