Not much major has happened the past two days except an epic fail of myself. Was good all day saturday until i went to my friend's birthday party. Absolutely horrible. I can't believe i consumed that much. Then today started out fine until there was pizza ordered by my friend's mom and communal cookies followed by a dinner of a bunch of leftovers. As in a veggie "chicken" patty, broccoli with cheese, and potato and squash a gratin.
School tomorrow. Maybe i'll try to just eat some raw squash. (It tastes like pumpkin) considering i have to eat dinner with my family tomorrow. Ew. family dinner mondays, sundays, and occasionally fridays. And then i'm usually out for dinner with the bf on saturdays. I only skip dinner 3 days a week. I wish i could change that.
*sigh* so many things i wish i could change about myself and my life. The only good things that have happened recently are that i nailed a turns combo on pointe for the first time ever and the back of my door now has a huge poster of johnny depp as jack sparrow. Hopefully more good things to come, but that all depends on me and i'm not one to count on. Oh damn. I guess that means everything is just going to get worse. I need to learn how to take control of my life and my body or else shit is going to hit the fan.
Got to go finish my homework and the spanish final that's due wednesday that i've barely started. (see what i mean about taking control of my life?)
-SW
No comments:
Post a Comment