So i went to this mansion to meet and take pictures before senior ball. The ENTIRE dining room table was ABSOLUTELY COVERED in food and i stayed completely vegan. I'm talking tacone rolls, homemade mac and cheese, jersey mike's, sushi, chinese food, brownies, cookies spinach dip, ceasar salad, honeybaked ham, chips, bread, cheese, pigs in a blanket, plain salad, fruit, bean dip, and probably about 6 other things. Then we went to senior ball and there was a dessert/ice cream bar. Cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, ice cream, m &ms, chocolate frozen yogurt, whipped cream, nuts, cherries, strawberries, mini cakes, and a bunch of other little mini dessert things.
Guess what i ate all night? Fruit, plain salad, and regular chips at the house. Strawberries, cherries, and plain nuts at the ball. Granted i had like 3 plates of fruit at that house and i was stuffed, i needed to keep the illusion that i was eating everything there. Mostly since my bf (who ONCE AGAIN forgot i'm even a vegetarian) was telling me that if i didn't eat he was going to force feed a tacone wrap down my throat. (and that has meat in it) So i obliged. but barely.
I followed all that up with about 2 hours worth of dancing maybe 2 1/2 since we were only there for like 3 1/2.
I definitely felt disgusting, but i thought since by the end of the night when my dress was falling off of me again i had burned off about what i ate. I might have except umm......
well. let's just say that throughout the day (before i left the house/when i got home/this morning/for lunch) i have said good bye to 100 pounds and hello to vegan brownies.
I know what your thinking. I don't want to read anymore about this girl, she has no self control, she's gunna be fat, and she will never be an inspiration to anybody. However i gave about 1/2 the tray to my friend "for letting me borrow your shoes" and about 1/4 of it to my boyfriend "because i think you're good looking." So there's not that much left and i figured that since
The only things i asked my dad for from the grocery store were: broccoli, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, zucchini, apples, and no more yogurt
that if i eat the final fourth of them this weekend (as in for breakfast and lunch today) then by the time tuesday rolls around since we don't have school monday that if i can stay in control tonight, tomorrow, and monday that i'll be back on track. I need them out of the house and my dad didn't really like them and i think they're so good. They're bad but they're not horrible in the way of calories. Really all the calories in it are from the vegetable oil, and i gave most of the brownies away.
We'll see how this week goes. I'll weigh myself next time i have the opportunity to do so. Probably tuesday.
Stay Stronger Than Me xo
-SW
No comments:
Post a Comment