Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eightynine.

After reading lulu's post about the movie "Earthling" i decided to watch it. Now i've seen videos such as "meet your meat" and the documentary "Food, Inc." which made me glad i was a vegetarian, but this movie made me cringe so many times. I also cried while watching it. You can easily find it on Google videos here.

I think all of you should take the time to watch this video. I'm pretty sure it has the power to turn vegetarians vegan and meat eaters at least to vegetarians. I promise you it's not a waste of your time.

2 comments:

Love, Ana said...

Hi :)
I watched the video you posted and it was awfully painful. thanks for putting it up though, I've been an on-and-off vegetarian and this really showed me what the whole purpose is. and by the way, i love reading your updates. Thanks, and stay strong!

Love,Ana

Snow White said...

No problem and thank you. I'm glad someone enjoys reading my rants =]