Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thirtyeight.

Shit just hit the fan ladies and gentlemen.

I was doing so well. Still loosing weight behind everyones backs. Until last night that is. Chips and dip kill me. I did eventually switch to carrots to try and save myself but i still went crazy over the chips. Then a cheeseburger. I didn't use a bun a bun to try and save myself but i still ate the whole patty. Then a five pound tub of cookie dough. I only had a few spoons to try and save myself but cookie dough is bad no matter how much you eat.

Notice a trend here?

I always give in and then realize how horrible it was and try to fix it but it never actually does anything. I still gain the weight as if i kept eating instead of stopping part way through. I also tried walking on a treadmill, but considering i have one fractured ankle and one sprained ankle, i only got to burn 100 calories.
So now i'm scared to weigh myself. I'm not going to step on until tomorrow morning.(not that dinner is really going to do me any good) I ate a decently small but very healthy breakfast to start up the metabolism, i plan on skipping lunch, but then i'm taking a trip to the melting pot for dinner and i already know that thats going to be bad. I'll have to do a bunch of situps today or something to go along with the laxative i plan on taking. Hopefully i can recover from yesterday because i'm worried. And guess who came to comfort me? You got it, a nice sharp knife. I really need to stop worrying and stressing about things cuz Mr. SK always seems to want to comfort me.
The other day someone asked me if it hurts and i said no without even thinking. But today i realized that it only doesn't hurt at all because i do it in the same place all the time. If you start a new area, it actually does hurt a little. I don't know. Just a little realization for the day.

2 comments:

Kar said...

that person was me. haha.
melting pot tonight=death of me.

Mina Belle said...

Dont worry I was around people that kept shoving irrefusable food in my face all day. I feel your pain girlie.