Friday, September 25, 2009

Thirtynine.

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've really been meaning to.

So.... a few new things in my life.

1. I finally got my license. Now i have so much more freedom and i leave early for dance every day so that i'm away from all the food in the kitchen cuz that's where i end up everyday after school.

2. Only one more visit to the therapist until she tells the parents whether or not to have me keep going. I'm still lying a little to her so that maybe i won't have to go any more. The therapist is a complete waste of my time. She had nothing to talk about with me this week so we meditated. Seriously? My parents pay for me to meditate with this crazy woman for an hour.

3. Since i can't do ABC because it would be way to suspicious to my parents who check what i eat. I made my own boot camp diet that i can do without my parents finding out. 200 calories more than the ABC days and i moved some of the days around so that i fast every tuesday because that's the only day i can get away with it. I've only been doing it for 2 days not counting today and i was down to 100 this morning =] So i'm thinking that i need to stick to this. And if i mess up (overeat) any day i simply go to the next day, but add the day i messed up on to the end of the 50 days. That way i still have to go through all 50 days of the diet successfully.

4. I know i said i hurt myself before, but i fractured one of my ankles and i sprained the other one. The sprained one is pretty good now and the other one was just getting better and then i went to gymnastics and pointe this week and it's not ok any more. Fantastic.

I'm off to do situps now. adios.

No comments: