I don't exactly know why any of this started. I search through novels about EDs, cutting, suicide, and abuse to try and find some aspects of other people problems that i can relate to. Some emotion or thought that i think i should have felt. This is because i don't know how to feel, so i can't decipher what brought my problems upon me. I never could realize when things started to go wrong....
-Stressful day kind of
- Cracked my toe? idk some sort of bone issue.
- Rehurt my ankle
- Didn't cut today... yet
- Ate a couple unnecessary things =[
- But i'm starting to reshape my eating habits =]
(it's really hard when your eating is being monitored and you have to eating proteins and other regular foods. I have to find regular foods that i can eat that aren't too bad, and its roving to be difficult)
- I don't think my body will be able to move when i wake up in the morning
- I have to wake up early to finish homework.... ew.
2 comments:
Girl I know how it is.
My mother isn't doing well
school's not good
church was dredfull last night
and I feel I'm gaining weight.
Gross.
I have such an issue with binge eating.
if you wanna be ana buddies e-mail me at dreams2bdesired@gmail.com
Post a Comment