Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fourtyfive.

What the fuck is wrong with my body? I almost healed and now i'm hurting again. Fucked up both my ankles again at least a little bit and my toe is cracking again and my achilles is hurting and i think i bruised the bone in the ball of my foot and when i bend over my knee hurts and my shin goes numb then when i stand back up the bone that sticks out of the side of my knee hurts. What the hell? I'm still gunna dance on them. Otherwise i get no exercise and i'll get fat. I'm just starting to get smaller again. It's taken all week so far and i don't want to put weight back on again. I would go into a major depression. I'm only gunna skip the classes i really don't need to go to so that i can get as much exercise as i can without hurting myself that much more.

Fuck My Life. I'm going to be obese.

No comments: