I always have the drive to not eat on weekdays, but when it comes to the weekend i don't know what happens. I'm around my boyfriend and i feel like i don't have a strict schedule for the day, so i don't stay within limits. Granted i haven't gone way over the limit, it still counts as "i am a fatass add that day to the end of the diet."
I've only added one day to the end so far because i went to a sweet sixteen and i knew i couldn't not eat, so i embraced the day as an eating day and forgot about BBC. I hope i can start posting every day and tell you (whoever even reads this) whether i passed or failed each day. I'm going into this knowing that most people fail at least a few days of ABC, so if i do it's not something to kill myself over (unless i have some crazy huge binge). I will simply add the day to the end.
I am expecting many school weeks filled with BBC and many weekends filled with depression from overeating. meh.
I'm sorry about how much i just rambled about the same thing. I think all this food is getting to my head. I need to stop eating... now.
No comments:
Post a Comment