And i changed around my schedule for BBC. I can't get away with fasting so i took those days out and filled in the gaps. And i decided that i want to successfully complete as many days as i can on the first attempt, so i took calorie restrictions off on the weekends. This doesn't mean that i can binge, it just means i don't have to stay under 600 calories every weekend (even though i stay around there anyways). I did it mostly to keep me from becoming even more depressed. I'm still going to keep track of how many calories i eat on the weekend days of course, but i'm not going to say i can only eat this much because the weekends are when there's homecoming and hanging out with the boyfriend and family gatherings and all sorts of things where you have to publicly display that you have consumed something.
For example, i went to a sweet sixteen this weekend. I had a plate of salad and two scoops of beans so it appeared to the boyfriend that i was eating and i had a couple chocolate covered strawberries to partake in the whole dessert fiasco.
Don't judge me for this please. I'm not backing out of this challenge. I swear. I still have the same 50 day diet that i had before except all the days are on weekdays. If it doesn't get me down to 99 or lower, then it's my fault for not sticking to the original plan (but honestly, i was just going to end up blowing the weekends and adding them to the end anyways).
Let's see how this works out. Don't give up on me guys. I'm just starting this long journey, you can't let go of me now.
Stay strong <3
No comments:
Post a Comment