Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fourty.

FUCK.

The batteries in my scale died and i don't think i have any to replace them.

and

I am pretty positive that i gained weight from last night even though i stayed under 600 calories. And i'm pretty positive because i currently look like a cow. Or more like a cow with huge tumors all over its body. I was even thinking about posting pictures on here cuz i was just about 99 pounds but then i looked in the mirror this morning and decided that it was an absolutely terrible idea to show people that i look like this. Nobody would be pleased to see those pictures because this is about what i look like right now:






1 comment:

sadhana said...

Sorry, but I think that cow is adorable. Maybe I just have a thing for cow.. and maybe I like big fat ones, too.. but I love that picture! I highly doubt you look like that :P 99 pounds, you say? How tall are you?

I think sometimes we get really bloated in the mornings when we wake up. I have had this issue countless times. This morning I was bloated a little bit.. I still am slightly, mostly in my hands. It's so uncomfortable to have your fingers not fit together right.

I am sure you are doing just fine :)