Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fiftyseven.

Didn't weigh myself yesterday because i woke up 15 minutes before i had to leave the house. Weighed myself this morning because i have an hour before i have to leave the house still and i've already weighed myself and taken a shower.

I'm really glad i woke up early today you know why? I WEIGH 98 POUNDS. holy shit. When i looked at the scale i was in total disbelief and i went back upstairs totally content. until i got undressed to take a shower and thought my body looks so far from 98 pounds right now i don't believe it. Then i realized, i probably lost 2 pounds from muscle turning into fat. That would make perfect sense. Two pounds of muscle is much smaller than 2 pounds of fat so when it turned to fat, i gained in size but lost in weight.

I know, way to ruin a fantastic moment right? Whatever.
I'm pretty sure i'm right because the mirror doesn't lie.

xoxo SW

1 comment:

J. said...

98? Cool!! Aren't you happy, girl? You should be jumping up and down!! =) Well, if it doesn't make you happy let me tell you: I'm happy for you!!!! =D
Kissesssssssssssssssssssssss!
J.