Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fourtyseven.

I'm so lost. Where do i go from here?

what to do, what to do...?
What am i saying? I know what to do. The only issue is, i've lost all the strength i had that i need to do it. Proof? Lunch today. Asiago bagel. I wasn't even hungry. Dessert last night. Pop tarts. I wasn't even hungry. Snack today. Pudding. I wasn't even hungry. Notice a trend? I'm fucked.
Oh and here since i said i would:
my fat ass at homecoming.

2 comments:

J. said...

I know that you are not going to like this because I too see myself too deform to take a pic, but... I really think you don't look fat... I'm way fatter than you... ;) And I think you have lovely hair... That helps in any ways????? :p
Kisses and hugs!!!!!
J.

Anonymous said...

i think you look very pretty.