I ate waaaaay too much today. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that i know i burned at least 200 more calories than i ate. I burned 2-300 more calories than i ate today which is impressive since i consumed so much goddamn food. Good thing i did situps at home and then had 4 hours straight of dance.
I can tell you right now that i know i'm not going to be 100 pounds when i weigh myself tomorrow. I can already tell. I feel heavy and fat and gross and that feeling can't leave in 8 hours before i wake up. Shoot me now. I can't eat this much when i come home from school tomorrow or else some shit will hit the fan, let me tell you that. I can't drink tea in the morning, i'll have to drink something more filling and maybe bring some celery to school. (yay for negative calories!)
Meh. Hopefully that will work cuz overall, the past few weeks i've done really well (minus of course this last saturday). I don't really even know though. My body seems to hate me more as i hate it more. I start to realize how fat i am and then my body refuses to loose more weight. It's yet another vicious cycle that i am stuck in. FML.
Why can't things just go alright for more than a few days at a time?
No comments:
Post a Comment