Woke up 530 on friday for school.
-a lollipop at school
-jamba juice after school
-veggie chips at dance
-noodles for dinner
-ice cream, a loaf of sourdough bread, and homemade brownies during movie night
-starbucks in the morning to be able to stay awake.
-no lunch
-2 pieces of pizza and frozen yogurt for dinner/dessert.
Then finally went to sleep at about 1130 on saturday night
Then today
-skipped breakfast
-a piece of pizza, grapes, 90 calorie special k bar, and frozen yogurt for lunch
I think that's the most disgusting list of food i've ever had to write. I'm almost too embarrassed to post this. In order to make up for this I would have skipped breakfast and lunch, but i have trapeze on sundays and i'm in the car with my mom for 2 hours which is when we eat breakfast and lunch so i'm constantly being watched.
I look 5 pounds heavier.
I feel 15 pounds heavier.
Not joking.
The worst part is that i was stuck back at the 101 plateau and i finally got to 100 on friday morning. Only to stuff my face and gain it all back plus some. I feel like i weigh about 103 right now. And i'm really good at guessing my weight. 103 is pretty bad. Not absolutely terrible, but it's pretty bad.
I'm disgusting.
No comments:
Post a Comment