Thursday, July 30, 2009

Twentyone.

Woo ! down to 100.4 ! i can't believe it. I thought i ate more than i should have, but i guess i did ok if i still lost weight. On another good note, i'm still using the bathroom even though i stopped taking the laxatives. Only about every other day, but that's so much better than it was. I'm so glad my body is functioning =] However, not eating is starting to make me really tired especially because i went to the beach today. Not a good idea..... 
Unfortunately there's a few more bad notes to come. One, i know i ate too much today. about 600 calories, but about 100 at 8:30 pm which is a terrible time to eat. It's all going to be absorbed while i sleep and i know i'm going to wake up fatter. The best i can hope is that my stomach looks big now because i drank over a bottle of water since 8. Two, i've returned to cutting. I had been doing it randomly since the beginning of June, but now i know i'm addicted again. I get anxiety when i don't do it and i feel so much better while i'm doing it. I know that has nothing to do with the main theme of this blog (eating) but i started cutting because of my eating habits. and finally three, i'm not going to be here for the next week. I'll be here tomorrow and i'll post one last entry before i leave on saturday. I'll be gone until the following saturday. When i get back i'll catch up on everyone's blogs that i usually read i promise. leave me some comments while i'm gone too ;)
Alright, i feel like shit because i'm fucking obese right now so i'm going to go to bed so that i can wake up early and clean and pack all day. fan-fuckin-tastic.

Hope you all are doing better than me
stay strong xoxo

5 comments:

J. said...

Hey, beautiful!! I'm glad you could go back to the 100's and still going down... I just wanted to say that I read about your cutting and I just hope you are taking care of those cuts so they wont get infected...
Well that was it... I know, I can be a bit like a mom sometimes... I'm sorry about that... :p
I'll miss reading you next week... Have a nice one.
Kisses from down here... =)
J.

Snow White said...

They never get infected because i always have to hide them from everyone so nothing ever gets in them to make them infected. And the mom thing is ok haha my actual mom doesn't know so its alright. And i'll post as soon as i get back ;)
<3

heather[hunger] said...

omg im gonna miss your posts so much!
but wow congrats on being 100 that is sooooo awesomeyour such and inspiring person.
stay tsrong <33

Snow White said...

i'll be back in a week heather !
and i'll miss reading your posts too !
i love your blog so much.
and don't be too happy for my 100. ii'm back at 101 already.
But i'm going to try and return from my trip no heavier than 102 so that all my hard work wasn't for nothing.
stay strong for me while i'm gone<3

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been reading your blog and I am trying to catch all the way up to most recent post.. I know this doesn't have anything to do with Ana, but I am curious... where do you cut yourself at?