Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fourteen.

God help me. I need some serious help right now. The past two weeks have been terrible. I'm legitimately embarrassed about my weight right now. I went on a vacation to oahu, maui, and hawaii for almost the whole two weeks. Unfortunately, i gained weight before i left. I wasn't doing absolutely terrible, but i will admit i wasn't doing very well in the way of eating beforehand. It doesn't help that i have been bloated for a little over a week now. I don't know why i haven't just gotten my period already. I went through some cramps, the exremely huge appetite and the worst mood swings i've ever had already. It's not like i'm even close to a weight where i wouldn't get my period. I still got my period when i was 99. i'm obviously still going to get it at my ridiculous weight. I finally found a friend to do this with me though. So hopefully we can reverse this soon.

No comments: