I was strong enough to go to Baja Fresh with my boyfriend, not order anything, watch him eat his food, and not take a single bite of it !!! I was impressed with myself. Baja is really good. But that cupcake was in the back of my mind and i knew i couldn't especially since i know i'm not taking another laxative until tomorrow. So i can't fuck up my eating today. I'm going to be at dance from 515 until 930 though. With no breaks. 4 straight hours of class. No time for eating. and i don't plan on eating before i leave. Maybe some celery so that im not running on complete emptiness, but nothing major hopefully (you never know what'll happen when i wander into the kitchen). But i'm not hungry anyways. That's my problem. I eat when i'm not hungry. That's why i'm fat.
3 comments:
i do that too :/ its kind of my worse habit.
omg how do you go out with your bf and not eat please tell me!!
thats the hardest thing for me. he looks at me like im all weird and stuff :/
<333
hey yeah i hate eating when i'm not hungry. that is amazing that you are 103 and still going it is such an inspiration.
^-^
haha i wear a rubberband (and not a hair rubberband) around my wrist and i snap it on my skin under the table while he eats to control my snacking habit so i don't take even a bite of his food. Plus we were at Baja Fresh and i told myself that i'm only loosing 0.2 a day right now and this would totally fuck that up. That's how i don't eat with my boyfriend heather ;]
and i tell him i'm not hungry/already ate
and thank you candykills. I'm sure you can find the strength somewhere to not eat when you're not hungry
Post a Comment