i was reading older posts from some of the blogs i follow and i found an entry on Kat's blog that i felt applied to me as well. She wrote that she is a PAFFW (a Post Anorexic Frustrated Fat Woman). I have lived with anorexia twice and now i feel like i am not truly Ana, i just try my hardest to be thin without going to those drastic measures. My life, like hers, since the anorexia has been binge, starve, binge, starve. I have been on so many random diets, then i gain weight, then i try a new diet. I cannot tell you how many times i've gone through that cycle.
I just thought i'd share that little moment of realization and relation i had =]
2 comments:
i absolutely hate the binge-starve-binge cycle :/ its so hard to break ://
tell me about it!! i've messed up my metabolism so much it's ridiculous. That cycle plus laxatives when i do binge (and most of the time even when i don't) messed me up so badly. Now i'm only loosing 0.2 a day when i eat well. it's so frustrating.
Post a Comment