Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sixtyone.

Everything still sucks.

1. i'm consuming food like its oxygen
2. bloated cuz i'm supposed to be on my period
3. wrist still hurts
4. still have no self control
5. i feel like i'm gaining
(but i'm too embarrassed to weigh myself)
6. I've been eating really bad foods

The only thing keeping me going is that fact that i still fit in my childrens size 16 slim jeans.
And that its been cold enough to wear long sleeves so no ones seen my cuts.

I really need to pull it together. Not only because i'm a fat cow right now, but because i'm going shopping on saturday and i need to fit into small clothes. fuck me now. I gotta get my shit together. I'm blowing up.

1 comment:

Mina Belle said...

it's okay dearie, you can stay strong. but be careful about the cutting. you'll end up in treatment really really fast if you keep that up for sure!