Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twentyeight.

Intake: 620
Output: 499 so far
Net: +121

Plan for tomorrow:  i will read a chapter, then do situps for a 5 minute song then read, then situps etc etc.  for i don't know how long, but i have all day =]

Going out to BJ's on saturday.... that's going to be a calorie bust. I can't eat that whole day until then and i have to restrict as much as i can tomorrow and friday. I don't know how well that's going to work, but oh well. I'll have to try and if the worst happens, school starts on monday =] Then i can restrict for reals =] And not to be a downer but i think the worst might happen. I might be able to get away with it tomorrow, but i'll have to eat dinner. As for friday, i'm going to be with my mom for breakfast and lunch i think so fml in that respect. Then i think i'm going to a party on friday night. Alcohol = tons of calories. Good thing it doesn't take a lot to get me drunk. Then saturday is BJ's. But i think i'll be alone the whole day before that unless i go to venice that day with my friends, but i don't know if venice would be that fun hungover.....

Let my hair soak in deep conditioning right now and i have nothing to do so sorry if anything was rambly. I'm just bored. I'm gunna get in the shower soon though. <3

No comments: