-SW xoxo
Monday, June 15, 2009
Two.
Can you say yo-yo? I don't think i've ever gone this crazy with my weight before. I flipped back and forth between 104 and 102 so many times i can't even count. Unfortunately, right now i'm at the 104 end of things. However, i've been searching around blogs all day and found some very effective motivation. My journal has a few more filled pages now, and my iTunes is filled, but my stomach isn't. It looks like it it from the outside though... I'm bloated from it being the last day of my period and eating disgustingly last night. The problem with summer is that i'm going to be constantly around someone who knows about my struggles and is worried about me. When we're with each other i have to eat, but he usually eat healthy so it's not absolutely terrible to eat with him most of the time. Last night however, i binged mostly on my own accord. i'd been with him all day and i had skipped the last meal so i had to eat a decent amount, but by no means was the amount of food i consumed reasonable. I am actually too embarrassed to say what i ate. However today i've only eaten a pear. As for exercise, i've only done 10 minutes worth of situps, which isn't enough. I've been walking around a little bit cleaning and doing random things though. I plan on doing situps at least 2 more times and i have 2 hours of dance tonight which should help out. I need to be back to that 102 by tomorrow morning when i wake up. I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment