Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seven.

Yay! i made it back to 101! i don't even care that it's fucking ridiculously hard to get past 101. The fact that i led myself to get there is amazing. It feels so good to be back on track. To be back loosing weight. Even when i binge, its a half a roll of wheat ritz or a couple handfuls of cereal. Food is beginning to repulse me and i'm excited and scared at the same time. I don't know if ana is getting to me mentally or i've just finally committed myself to it. Either way, i really want to be 100 by tomorrow. I know that thats almost a ridiculous thing to ask because it took days to break 101 last time, but i might be able to do it. It all depends on dinner tonight. I've been able to avoid eating an actual dinner for the past  3 days because of my photoshoot and just some timing issues which has helped s a lot in loosing the weight. I think if i get to 100 by tomorrow, i'll be strong enough to push through the week. The week might be hard. Monday to wednesday i'll be with my boyfriend who monitors me sometimes so that'll be hard. Thursday as long as i can resist all the food that i know is going to be around me all day i don't have to eat. I'll be at tech and dress rehearsal all day from about 1045 am to i think 7 pm. Then friday and saturday are my shows. Friday i'm at home all night because there's only one show, but there are two on saturday, so avoiding food should be fairly easy. It's just hard for me when all my friends come with bags of chips and a bunch of junkfood to snack on throughout the day and they offer it to me. I need to gain that last little bit of control and i'll be fine i think. Oh well, back to reading.
stay strong xo
-SW

No comments: