First of all, correction: I am 5'4" As for today, skipped breakfast because i was up to 104 last night. Then went to my friends house after school where i had a "normal" lunch. I plan on not eating anything for the rest of the day because of that. And i can easily get away with it is the best part. I just said "i ate a lot at my friend's house i don't really want dinner" and i'm off the hook for eating. To add to the good news, i
finally got my period today. That means that by about tomorrow or the next day i'll have lost my approx. 2 pounds of bloatedness and my desire to eat will vanish. Not eating is so much easier when you're on your period. I'll just keep that in my mind to help me avoid food at all costs because i'm really heavy right now. I can't believe i let myself put this much weight back on because my boyfriend found out about me not eating. I hope everyone else in the ana community is doing better than i am.
Think thin xo
-SW
No comments:
Post a Comment