Thursday, October 28, 2010

OneTwentyNine.

First i just want to say that i am now addicted to tumblr so follow me =]

But as for my progress: not so hot.

Last week i stayed strong and lost 3 pounds in three days but i gained it back over the weekend. Completely my fault and i hate myself for it. I've lost one of those pounds again the past 2 days but i can tell that this is going to be way harder than before. Not that i didn't already know that. Birth control has made it almost impossible for me to lose weight ever since i started it.

My friend keeps telling me that the birth control itself doesn't make you gain weight, it just increases your appetite. I beg to differ. If i'm only eating an apple, one handful of almonds, and a 35 calorie coffee one day; The same coffee and 30 calories of popcorn the next day; And only tea and water another day; And i'm still not small then it is definitely not my appetite. I'm not even normally very hungry except for the week before my period. So don't believe that it increases your appetite. You just gain weight from it.

Whatever. I'm doing fine this week and i plan to keep trying as much as possible. Except for things like my moms birthday dinner and other such festivities. Although i'm already getting away with only eating a salad =]

Hope all is well
xoSW

No comments: