Saturday, May 22, 2010

OneEighteen.

My mom made me meet with a nutritionist and she wants me to eat 1500 calories a day.

Too bad i'm always at dance and my mom can't enforce it =]


it's also too bad that i'm still disgusting. I did fit myself into a size 00 dress for party last night, but i have no idea how. I barely fit into 00 jeans.

I feel like i never give up on trying to restrict, but i'm not trying hard enough either. I still eat more than i used to and probably more than most of you, but i haven't binged in a very long time and i don't eat horribly on a day to day basis. I eat a little bit of unhealthy food at lunch, but it's never my food. I don't bring much and i don't ever buy anything. Last week wasn't horrible though. I think the only extra stuff i got was a few french fries and 2 1/2 oreos for the week. That's much better than some previous weeks.

I can never stick to my plans anymore. It's getting easier with protein bars though. I know that they're a lot of calories. 140-200 each, but my mom makes sure i eat them. And if i just eat a bar for lunch and dinner, it's like 400 for day. Unfortunately i can't stick to that. There's usually fruit and cereal involved. But at least it's healthy i guess.

idk. i just hate being this big. Especially when people tell me that this is small. Don't tell me i am when i'm not.

2 comments:

Tiffany Tilly said...

Hey i know how you feel, my mom is making me see a nutritionist too. I hate it because they make me eat three times as much as i'm used because in my book anything over 600 was binge day. And i'm getting into dance class also, i love it and it's great exercise and great escape to get away from family that stares at you for hours watching you eat like they nothing better to do.

vanilla finnegan said...

I'm kinda where you're at I guess. I'm disgusting but smaller than alot of people. And can squeeze into size 00 jeans but I still look like a cow in them. Hang in there. Fruit, cereal, and protein bars sound like a good lineup to me. And you probably burn alot of that off with dancing. So you'll be bones in no time.

xoxo
Vanilla Finnegan