Monday, March 1, 2010

OneOhSix

So..... What do you do when your boyfriend cheats on you?

I have no idea what to do with myself. We've been together for over a year and a half.

And after many therapist visits I know I can't handle my own emotions. I can't even say right now that I'm angry at him or sad about it or literally any emotion. My emotional slate is fuzzy and I can't pick anything distinct out of it.

Any advice from experience or not. I'm really at a loss....

P.s. I called my friend crying instead of cutting for the first time ever. I have cried in front of other people less than ten times in my entire life and I did that instead of cut. A step in the right direction?

3 comments:

Twigg said...

Calling your friend was definitely a good thing, as opposed to your norm.

About your boyfriend, your best decision is to just let that go. Don't try to keep something that's so harmful emotionally in your life. That's one of the last things you need.

Take care Snow <3

heather[hunger] said...

awww your so welcome. im sorry about you bf. you deserve so much better.
i hope you feel better <3

Love, Ana said...

I've had this happen to me twice and it only kills you inside. Honestly, I would want to tell you to let it go, but i have a boyfriend right now that I've been going out for over a year and I know how hard it is to just end it. It'll be really hard, but I really think that letting go is the best choice. Unless he shows you that he won't ever hurt you like that EVER again. Stay strong and good luck<3

Love,Ana