Sunday, March 21, 2010

OneOhNine.

Good friend's mother collapsed of a brain aneurism during the softball game on saturday. She was brain dead by the time they reached the hospital and they pulled her off life support this afternoon. I don't even know what to do.

I've been so depressed that i've eaten soo much.

depression=eating
eating= more depression

so it becomes one big circle. There's so much sadness, grief, and tragedy going around my city right now.

Two days before my friends mother collapsed, a freshman on varsity football at my school died in his sleep of an enlarged heart. That tore my whole school apart and then my friend's mom passed and everyone is just even worse.

I sat in the dark by myself and ate cake. That's how depressed i've been recently.

I don't know what else to say really except pray that these families will heal somehow and that everything will turn out ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot begin to express my sympathy. I truly hope that you and the friends and families of these individuals receive all the kindness and help you need to get through these dark times. My thoughts are with you.