Alright. What the fuck?
I need some goddamn laxatives or something. I ate less and only burned a little less yesterday than I did before and my net was in the fucking negative five hundreds each day. How the he'll did I not lose weight? I'm totally serious though. Like in two days of that kind of calorie burn plus bmr I burnt 3500 calories which is a pound. So in two days I shouldve lost a pound. But no. Of course not. When I'm doing the best I've ever done I weigh EXACTLY the same for two days straight.
I don't understand how it is physically possible for my body not to lose weight. It makes no sense. Now I'm just mad fat and confused.
Having said that, I've decided to try something new since physically starving myself clearly doesn't work. I'm going to try and only eat fruit and vegetables. I know that sounds dumb and I've done it before when it wasn't a plan but I'm making an effort to not eat anything that's processed at all with the idea that my body will more easily digest it/break it down quicker and I will lose weight. And hopefully poop from eating fruit. So if I choose to post my calorie count just know that it will be higher than the 115 I've been staying around cuz fruits natural sugars have more calories than some of the processed foods I eat.
Sorry if that was more of a rant. I just don't see how having a negative 500 net consecutively doesn't allow me to loose weight
hope you all are having more luck than me
SW
1 comment:
lovelovelove diet cherry pepsi lol
ive been the same weight for the past two days tooooo ughhhh i hate this :/
i hope your fruit and veggie thing works :D best of luck!!
stay strong
<333
Post a Comment